Brunch Print Womens' Shorty
In 2000, Pull-In was created in the relentless desire to extend fashion and style to men's underwear, moving away from traditional black, white and grey that had dominated for so many years. Designed in France and manufactured in the EU, Pull-In takes care to use only the finest materials great attention to detail, culminating in underwear that is as fashionable as it is both playful and comfortable. Having now extended their design aesthetic back into womenswear, they've brought out a range of stylish bralets and shorties in the same innovative prints that are quickly making their boxer briefs iconic.
Brunch is a saucy breakfast-themed print featuring eggs, toast, bacon and oranges. Show your favourite brunch companion how much you enjoy your time together with a pair of these shorties. Brief in this print is also available as part of a bralet set.
- The Zoe shorty line by Pull-In is a particularly popular, modern style of low-rise shorty with good coverage of the bottom and a wide Jacquard waistband for an on-trend, athleasure-influenced aesthetic.
- Woven Jacquard waistband from Italy has a soft, velvety feel and doesn't leave marks,with Pull-In logo woven into waistband
- Super soft Lycra® elastane fibre fabric for extreme comfort, breathability and stretch
- Sourced from Italy and printed in France, the fabric is incredibly durable, being able to stretch up to seven times its original length and return to original size.
- The OEKO-TEX®-certified inks used in Pull-In's womenswear guarantee zero risks to yourself and the environment
- Flat seams at the leg gives an invisible finish when worn
- 87% POLYESTER
- 13% ELASTHANE LYCRA®
Lingerie Cup Sizes
Lingerie Back Sizes