Brunch Print Womens' Bralet / Shorty Set
In 2000, Pull-In was created in the relentless desire to extend fashion and style to men's underwear, moving away from traditional black, white and grey that had dominated for so many years. Designed in France and manufactured in the EU, Pull-In takes care to use only the finest materials great attention to detail, culminating in underwear that is as fashionable as it is both playful and comfortable. Having now extended their design aesthetic back into womenswear, they've brought out a range of stylish bralets and shorties in the same innovative prints that are quickly making their boxer briefs iconic.
Brunch is a saucy breakfast-themed print featuring eggs, toast, bacon and oranges. Show your favourite brunch companion how much you enjoy your time together.
- The Kim bralet is a very comfortable non-underwired style with wide jacquard underband for a sporty on-trend look. While it does not have the support and shaping benefits of an underwired bra, the reasonably generous coverage makes it great for larger cup sizes who would like an attractive non-wired option for e.g.: sleeping, long-haul flying, or lounging.
- The spaghetti straps are adjustable, and the neckline is a gentle V
- The Zoe shorty is a particularly popular, modern style of low-rise shorty with good coverage of the bottom and a wide Jacquard waistband that matches the bralet underband for an on-trend, athleasure-influenced aesthetic. The Zoe is also sold separately.
- Woven Jacquard waistband and underband from Italy has a soft, velvety feel and doesn't leave marks,with Pull-In logo woven into waistband
- Super soft Lycra® elastane fibre fabric for extreme comfort, breathability and stretch
- Sourced from Italy and printed in France, the fabric is incredibly durable, being able to stretch up to seven times its original length and return to original size.
- The OEKO-TEX®-certified inks used in Pull-In's womenswear prints are guaranteed zero risks to yourself and the environment
- Flat seams at the leg gives an invisible finish when worn
- 87% POLYESTER
- 13% ELASTHANE LYCRA®
Due to the nature of the product, the below are rough estimations of size ranges. Bralet cannot be sold separately.
- Small bralet should fit a 32- or 34-back and up to a D-cup; briefs are approx. a UK 10
- Medium should fit a 34- or 36-back and roughly up to an E-cup; briefs are approx. a UK 12
- Large should fit a 34- or 36-back and up to an F-cup; briefs are approx. a UK 12 to 14
Lingerie Cup Sizes
Lingerie Back Sizes